since 1997 of release
Repair and car operation
+ Maintenance instruction
+ Current leaving and service
+ Systems of cooling, heating
+ the Power supply system and production of the fulfilled gases
+ engine Electric equipment
+ Manual box of gear shifting
+ Automatic transmission and models with a full drive
+ Coupling and power shafts
+ Brake system
- Suspension bracket and steering
+ Forward suspension bracket
- Back suspension bracket
Removal and shock-absorber and spring installation
Removal and installation of the bearing of a wheel/knot of a nave
+ Onboard electric equipment
The following signs indicate malfunction of shock-absorbers:
– Additional fluctuations of a body at movement on roughnesses of the road.
– Increase of amplitude of fluctuations of a body at the following one after another roughnesses of the road.
– Jumping of wheels at movement on the normal road.
– An involuntary turn of the car when braking. Can be a consequence of other reasons.
– Instability on turns owing to bad coupling with a paving.
– The increased wear of tires with a cut of tops of drawing of a protector.
– A sign of defective shock-absorbers are also existence of roaring noise. This noise can be a consequence and other reasons, for example, an otvorachivaniye of bolts of fastening and nuts, failure of bearings of wheels and hinges of equal angular speeds. Therefore before replacement of shock-absorbers always check their condition.
The shock-absorber can be checked manually. However exact check of operation of shock-absorbers is possible only with the help shock – a tester or the special verifying car.